From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of First CRC Tom
Vos
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 10:10 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Keeping my wireless adapter connected

I've been using a Linksys wireless adapter for quite awhile.
Every time I turned on my computer, it would automatically connect.
the last few days I've had to manually connect it each time I start the
computer.
And it's not JAWS friendly.
Anybody have an idea why this has changed?
Blessings,
Tom
Government Personal DEBT Bailout Plan
Reduce Your Personal Debt up to 65%. End The Snowball Effect Today!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c3498e9ec7f55394fm01vuc