Thanks, I'll certainlly try that.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Jaws scripts for Skipe

Hi, you can get the scripts from www.dlee.org/skype. There is an add-on for Skype that communicates with JAWS and other screen readers and speaks Skype-related events, such as incoming or outgoing chats. It's called SkypeTalking and you can get it from http://skypetalking.googlecode.com. Hope this all helps.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth