Lori,

You're getting the ajust verbosity dialog in stead of the application version only because jaws couldn't recognize that you were pressing control besides insert and V, keep trying and you'll get it done. If it keeps like that, unload jaws and then reload it.

Concerning skype, you have to do some configuration in order for the chat windows to appear in a seperate window, to do that, press alt + v for view, then arrow up til you hear compact view and press enter. if you hear default view, then you are already in compact view.

To make sure you have successfully installed jaws scripts, while onthe skype window, press insert plust H.

Hope that helps

Hamid AITOUZNAG
"We never value what we have until we lose it!".

Skype: hamidgeni

MSN: hamid.ma...@hotmail.com