HI.  I've been using McTwit for ages, but I'm switching over to Qwitter now,
the newest version.  There are some issues that I need help on, however.

Let's say my computer is turned off all day.  I boot up and load Qwitter.

In configuration, the max of tweets Qwitter says I can grab is the latest
200, but what if I have more than 200 I hadn't read which is usually the
case?  I've been told that I can adjust it via API calls or something so
that I can grab all of the tweets I'm behind on rather than only the newest
200.

Another question I have is what if I've already grabbed a certain amount of
new tweets, but I want to go back and grab further back, like another 100
more whether I've already read them or not?  Can that be done?

To give an example, in McTwit I can tell it to grab as many tweets as I
want.  And then if I want to grab all of them again and more, I adjust how
many tweets to grab and then  change a setting to allow tweets I've already
read to be redownloaded.  So, I can have it grab the tweets all over again
but go further back to grab more of them.

I'm finding it difficult to comprehend that if someone is gone all day, they
come home, boot up, and download all their tweets, that if they only get the
newest 200 and that's it, that people are happy with that.

Maybe it's not an issue for people who always have their computer on and
Qwitter loaded, but surely there's a solution for us who don't do that.

I'm perusing the read me file, and it's answering most of my questions, but
there are a few that it either doesn't address or I'm just missing it.

Thanks,