Hi, don't seem to have it here at all. Why are you pressing shift+enter not just enter?

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 14/07/2010 20:50, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Since/around the time I installed the demo version of the cobra screen reader, when I now open a link from an email, or a web page in a new window using, for example, shift + enter in the webpage, I now seem to have to alt + tab back to the original source, and then alt + tab to the new one to get it focused on, and once or twice I have found, using either NVDA, or jaws 11, that there seems to be a window called something like AudioData getting/taking focus for a very short time period, but this isn't around for very long as such, and since I see that, for example, cobra had added a part of itsself to the startup list in the configuration manager, I was wondering if anyone else had experienced something similar since although unchecked that part of cobra from startup, this minor irritation is still happening, and around the only other change have made is installing a newer version of the gomplayer multimedia player software, but, for example, I disabled the toolbar it had
added to internet explorer, for example, and don't think that would really have
had that same effect, since guessing this is something like cobra trying to
somehow populate it's version of a virtual buffer or something although I find
this while it's not even actively running...?

Anyway, like said, was just wondering if anyone else had noticed something like
this, since it really seems to have occured from around when I installed cobra.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA