Hi; I notice you have mcafee; I, too, have it and I think it is causing me pain, also. How does one get to the area where one can configure mcafee; I am having trouble getting to various sites and I think mcafee is stopping me; I keep hearing thing like references to my trusted sites and so fourth. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Dan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Francis E. Khan" <fek...@tstt.net.tt>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Messages deleted from the "sent items" folder

I thought that would help. However, the McAfee programme on my computer was configured so that the items in the sent items folder would be deleted at 4 a.m. on Mondays. That feature has now been unchecked and everything is working well again. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ishe Chinyoka" <chinyoka.consult...@gmail.com>