I can access "my computer" on my desktop by pressing alt-e as I don't have an icon to do this. How can I create an icon for "my computer"? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Negoslav Sabev" <neg...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Changing computer name

1. Go to my computer icon on the desktop.
2. Press alt+enter for properties.
3. Press ctrl+tab to land on computer name tab.
4. Tab to the change button and press space.
5. In the computer name field enter the new computer's name and press enter.
6. Tab to ok and press space.
7. You may be asked to restart. Confirm and it's done.

Negoslav
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara Arcadia" <mb69ma...@charter.net>