CAVEAT:!
If the lady is using Windows Live Mail, the location of the Sort By is
completely different.

For those who might like to have their messages sorted in ascending order
with the most recent messages on the bottom, while using Windows Live Mail,
follow the next steps.

1.  Use Alt V to access the View menu.

2. Press Enter on the choice called "Arrange By".

3.  As a default, the date is checked as the primary sort parameter.  Move
down the list until you hear "Custom"  and press enter again.

4.  There are many ways that you can sort or arrange  your messages but I
recommend caution here.
There are settings you can choose which will close Jaws down so be careful.
Tab to the Sort By option and press Enter.
You'll land on another field so tab again until you hear "Sort Descending, 1
of 2"
 or something like that.
Press your up arrow until you hear "Sort Ascending"  and press the space bar
to confirm.

5.  Tab to the Okay button and press Enter.

6.  that will take you out of that particular section but not out of the
"Arrange By" option.

7.  Tab again until you hear another Okay and press Enter.

WARNING!  Do not press enter on the field indicating
"Reset current view." that option will bring everything back to the factory
defaults and you'll have to start all over again.
That option is very helpful though if you get into a bind and your Windows
Live Mail is acting weird.  Find that option  and click on it.  All of your
settings will be restored to the factory defaults.
I can't emphasize this enough, friends.  Some of those settings can make a
mess of how Jaws reads e-mail so be careful.

John Justice