Hi Rosemarie press a until you hear add or remove programs and press enter.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 23/07/2010 23:48, ROSEMARIE CHAVARRIA wrote:
Hi, everyone,

I wanted to remove something from my computer but now I can't. When I go into
settings and then control pannel, it only shows me four listings. I just see
accessibility options, wireless network, games and regional language or
something like that. How do I correct this problem?

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Rosemarie