From: Larry Stansifer
Subject: [JAWS-Users] unhiding the bcc in OE.

Hi Folks,

I seemed to have misplaced the instructions for unhiding the
BCC field in Outlook Express XP.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TNX

Larry

hmmm, easier than that, start composing a new message and press alt+b
and it will be there. another press of alt+b will turn it off again though.

You need to open a message first and then press alt plus v for the view
menu, arrow down to all headers and press enter or just press the letter " A
"
for all headers.  I hope that helped you.