To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 9:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Problem, F2 Key does not work

Hi Alan,

 I really have no idea what's going on but I'll ask a few perhaps
silly questions.  First, have you tried rebooting?  Second, have you
tried disconnecting and then reconnecting the keyboard, or if it's a
usb one and you have multiple ports, have you tried connecting it to
another port.  Third, have you tried cleaning the keyboard?
Sometimes, keys die or they just need to be cleaned.  However, since
the key works for some things, I doubt it's that.  Perhaps, you should
run an antivirus and/or antispyware program just to make sure
nothing's playing with your machine.

Good luck,
Eleni