To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Nvda portable

Hi friends,
will appreciate very much if some one can give me the steps on how to install the portable Nvda into a flash drive. so that I can use it on any computer without actually installing it.
I downloaded the file: nvda_2010.1beta1_portable.exe
is that the file that is needed? and what kind of flash drive is required?
Thank you
Samson

----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>