To: "Blind computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 5:19 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] How to Use Skype?

Hi
I have never used Skype. Now, I am in a position that there is someone who I would very much like to visit with on Skype. How do I go about this? Is there some trick to getting it to work with JAWS 11? I haven't installed the program yet. I am just sorting out the details before I do.
    Thank you for your help.

God bless,
Mark