To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Facebook with Jaws 11

I do agree that facebook mobile may be more useable and you are exactly right on applications and features being trimmed back. I use the facebook PC version because I like to chat from the site and the mobile site does not allow that. I know there are third party programs that will allow for chatting on facebook but I do not want to one have too many programs running at once and two some of the programs if not all I believe take up space on your computer don't they? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>