Hi, Don,

Thanks very much. I also have firefox so that means I'll have added security.

Rosemarie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Marang" <donald.mar...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 7:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] NVDA and internet explorer 7

Yes! Everyone should upgrade from Internet Explorer 6 to something else as
quickly as possible.  Not from a accessubility aspect, but from a security
concern.  There are many. well known, unresolved security  holes in IE6.
The patch is to upgrade.  There is a large push by Microsoft and others to
get off of IE6. Certainly upgrade to IE 7, or even IE 8. NVDA works great
with either.

Don Marang

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working
on things that matter.
Dean Kamen