To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 10:32 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Site for BBS Users and Sysops

 Here is an incredible website for those interested in using and/or
in operating a BBS (bulliton board system).  I thought some of you
might find this useful, particularly if you've used them in the past
and thought they had all disappeared.  This is their about page.  The
main page is full of great information and resources.

http://www.bbscorner.com/about

 Personally, I've never been on one and have always wanted to try it.
It will be nice to work with a plain text interface for once and to
not have to deal with annoying graphics and other unnecessary clutter.

Enjoy,
Eleni