To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 2:22 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Concerning virus protection,anti this that and the other ware

Hello, Naud or nod 32 or something like that is the one I have seen often used by those of the blind computer using comunity. Is this what I need, and if so, where do I get it from? I am currently using AVG, which I purchased, and after I purchased it I was told I should have gone with a free ware version. But anyway, it's been a year and that's running out in 2 days, as it keeps annoyingly reminding me.
What and where should I grab for my next solution?
I really think AVG has caused a lot of lag and slow-down in my system. But I'm not sure, it's just always there, so it gets the blame a lot of the time.

Thanks,

Matt