Hello all,
I'm thinking of setting up a list dedicated for Total Recorder users, whether new or experienced, whether they have purchased a license or using the evaluation version. It will support all editions from Standard to Developer. It will discuss and solve problems on using the program from a blindness prospective. Examples include problems with the included drivers, problems or queries using a specific feature, and so on. Any feedback will be very welcome, because I am not sure if one already exists particularly for blind users.
Many thanks in advance. Take care.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Klango: chrishallsworth
If you have any computer problems or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me on the above channels. Many thanks.