To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2010 6:01 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] If I go to I E 8 will it change my OutlookExpress version

Dear Friends,
I apologize if this is a silly question, but here it is:

I am using I E 7 on my XP machine.
If I upgrade to I E 8, will it in anyway affect my Outlook Express program?

I mean to ask, will my Outlook Express be exactly as I have it now?

I have been using JAWS 9, and I am going to install JAWS 11, so then I shall be able to use I E 8 without any problems, as I understand it.

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind or Visually Impaired People Can, and Do, Play Chess!!!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page: http://AmericanBlindChess.org

---
avast! Antivirus: Eingehende Nachricht sauber.
Virus-Datenbank (VPS): 100807-0, 2010.08.07
Getestet um: 2010.08.07. 18:57:56

---
avast! Antivirus: Ausgehende Nachricht sauber.
Virus-Datenbank (VPS): 100807-0, 2010.08.07
Getestet um: 2010.08.07. 19:03:48