Hi all,
Please be assured I will approve new members only when I get the request from Yahoo. If I don't see it then chances are I won't approve you. I like it this way so I can see who's coming and going, rather than allowing "anyone" to join.
Many thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Signed by Chris Hallsworth