Hi, David,

I hope Rick's internet is back up tomorrow. I know you and he do a beautiful job running this list and I've learned so much from the info you guys provide. Thanks for everything you do.

Rosemarie
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Unfortunately Rick doesn't have an internet connection so he'll be reading
all of good wishes probably tomorrow with luck at least. Never the less I
know he appreciates all of you posting your birthday wishes.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "angelina stabile" <angies...@verizon.net>