Hi Chris;

Thank you very much for the response & the suggestions but, as it turns out
all I needed to do was reboot the computer after changing the screen
resolution in the display settings.  Thanks again, take care.

From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 11:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Jaws10 not cooperating

DCheck you have the latest video drivers. If so then do a repair on the
JAWS program including the video intercept.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Christopherh40
Klango: chrishallsworth
If you have any computer problems or queries, please contact me on the
above channels. Many thanks.