You didn't say, but is your "To:" field being populated?

And, exactly what are you referring when you say "automatically populated?" Are you talking about typing a few characters for the desired contact(s) or something entirely different?

One tip I can offer is that if you select the "Select From Contacts . . ." TOOLS item, you need to use the space bar to make your selections consistently. Also, when in the list I get the actual e-mail addresses but if I hit the tab I then get the names to select from.

Windows Live Mail is not nearly so "JAWS-friendly" as Outlook Express or just plain Windows mail were.
----
Holland's Person, Bill
E-Mail: billgal...@centurytel.net
- The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!