To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 11:32 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] MSE updating links

In order to update your MSE version directly here are the links required. The first is the 32 bit link and obviously the second is the 64 bit link:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=87342&amp;clcid=0x409
***
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=87341&amp;clcid=0x409

I'll be posting these links on the programs page, let's just all hope they don't change them on us. It seems to me that they might just be as stable as they can get so we'll find out.
David Ferrin
www.jaws-users.com