Thank you Maria, when I hit control shift K, I get a list to insert place markers not the actual setting of a place marker.

Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria Campbell" <lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 7:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Place markers and I E

Control K in IE8 now seems to open a new tab. Shift plus control K still works for setting a permanent bookmark.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love
is stronger than the love of power
then the world will know peace.

On 8/28/2010 6:51 AM, rich wrote:
I have 11.0 and XP home.
I used to be able to put a place marker in I E by hitting, control K.
This does not work now
When I hit, control K, I hear,new tab page".

Is there a new command for inserting a place markerin a web site?

Thank you.

Rich