HI Yvonne;

Whenever you are in My Computer, My Documents, Recycle Bin, or Local Dick C,
to name a few places, you are in Windows Explorer.  Windows Explorer is
defined below from a Google search.
Definitions of Windows Explorer on the Web:

. Windows Explorer is a file manager application that is included with
releases of the Microsoft Windows operating system from Windows 95 onwards.
It provides
a graphical user interface for accessing the file systems. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Explorer
. (Explore.exe) A file manager you can use to view and manage drives,
folders, and files.
ths.gardenweb.com/faq/lists/comphelp/2005011632014938.html
. The built-in program that allows Windows users to view, rename, and manage
their files. In Windows XP, you can open Windows Explorer by clicking on
Start

Hope this helps.  Take care.