I have just upgraded to windows 7 home premium from vista home premium.  So
far, so good.  I am wondering about my e-mail.  I understand that outlook
express does not work with windows 7.  If I am correct, I understand that
windows live mail works well with jaws.  If so, do I have to download the
program?  Any advise is appreciated.  Thanks in advance for all help.  I have a
Bellsouth mail account and a gmail account.  I am using jaws 11.