From: "Francis E. Khan" <fek...@tstt.net.tt>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 10:35 AM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] looking for a program to keep track ofmymoneyand how much I spend.

Excel is a beautiful program and if you really want to use it, Freedom Scientific has a number of tapes which are great for learning how to work with the program. After listening to the tapes you can do amortization schedules, budgets and other spreadsheets. Don't allow the program to intimidate you. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mich" <m...@ntl.sympatico.ca>