From: "Moderator" <modera...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] accessible cell phones

Hi there,
I have previously asked that this discussion be dropped,
since this is a list for computing not for cell phones.
Please read all of your messages before posting on this subject.
Refer to the list guidelines.

Richard Q. Justice-list moderator
blind-computing@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-l...@jaws-users.com