To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Hiding updates in Windows 7

Hi don,
Who would of thought of that? smile
Thanks, just what I needed.
Rick Justice

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Marang" <donald.mar...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 8:43 AM

When in the list of updates, press the Applications key. A menu item for hide will be one of the options.

Don Marang

There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on things that matter.
Dean Kamen