From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Aiden
Gardiner
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2010 6:55 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Improving the security of my computers

Hi Chris,

Seems like a good plan. Another thing you could do it to set an account
lockout policy. This means that if someone enters an incorrect password
3
times, the account gets locked for a set amount of time, after which
point
the person trying to log on is able to try again. if you have the pro
versions of windows 7 like pro or ultimate, then you can set this via
local
group policy, if not, there's a command line tool for doing it, but
unfortunately I can't remember the commands off the top of my head.

Aiden