To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 5:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Starting A Group

Yes. Each morning I send out 3 emails. One is a Daily Bible Reading, one is a Daily Devotion, and
one is a Daily Word Of Wisdom.

Have a great day, unless you have made other plans.

~~~~~

To receive my Daily Devotion, Word Of Wisdom & Daily Bible reading, please send an email to:
donniedailydelights-subscr...@yahoogroups.com
Then, reply to the confirmation email that you will receive from Yahoo Groups, and you will be on
the list.

Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning Skype Prayer Time.

Contact Me At:
Donnie Parrett
2000 Asa Flat Road
Annville, Kentucky  40402