Note: I apologize if this is a duplicate. I repeated it due to not seeing it
cross the list the first time.
Friends,
A friend of mine is experiencing some problems with her Mac and Windows 7.
Basically from what I gather she installed windows 7 using Bootcamp allowing
her to run both the Mac OS and the Windows 7 OS, but was unable to access the
start menu. She has tried doing a merge to create the start menu but it was
unsuccessful as well. She attempted to create this merge under the users folder
root. She has always had this problem since installing Windows 7. Her computer
specs are below. If anyone can help please do all information will be greatly
appreciated. We both have been looking at websites and most of them are
pointing towards a permissions and security issue, however, she says she has
followed the directions for them as well and if I am not mistaken she has came
up with access denied on that as well.
Computer Specs:
windows 7 Pro all updated 2.3 ghz 4 gb of ram.