From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of
Annette Carr
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2010 9:34 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] software sound generator

Hello List,

I am wondering if there are any free software programs out
there that will
let the user create and record a sound to a format that can
be played on a
iTouch.  My daughter is working on a science project where
she has to
generate a sound that simulates a compression wave such as
that of an
earthquake.  She has to be able to control the frequency,
decibel and
duration of the generated sound.  The saved sound will then
need to be
played back from her iTouch.  Of course I am hoping that
there is a program
that is compatible with JAWS running on a laptop with XP.
Otherwise it
needs to run on a laptop with Vista.  Any suggestions will
be appreciated.

Annette

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: