Select the text and try ctrl+shift+n.

Negoslav
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <lawdog...@comcast.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2010 8:57 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] MICROSOFT WORD 2007 AND HEADERS

Friends,
I am writing a paper for my Psychology class and in my introduction Microsoft Word 2007 is insisting on putting part of it into a heading two style. Can someone please assist me on how to remove headers? Is there a Jaws key command or a microsoft word command for removing headers? I am using Jaws 12, Microsoft Word 2007 on a Dell Inspiron 1545 with a Windows XP professional operating system. Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.