Hi there; I don't know which player you use to play your stations but I can tell you what I do and maybe you can do the same. I use winamp to play my stations; go ahead and play the station you want in winamp and when it is playing, bookmark it with alt control i; when you want to hear it in the future, go to your bookmarks in winamp and enter on that station and there it is. Hope this helps.

Dan
----- Original Message ----- From: "yvonne oliver" <yvonne.oli...@tafn.org.uk>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2010 11:13 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] internet radio

hello
i read my media round up which  is in conjunction with n t e today
on there they said radio luxembourg was available to listen to online
i went to the website www.radioluxembourg.co.uk
the website was fine and the radio station played perfectly when i selected listen live however i want to listen to it without having to go to the website each time.
so my question is this.
how do i save the radio station to my favourites in i e 8 so that i click on the link to listen to the radio
and then how do i add this to my favourites
any help would be gratefully appreciated
thank you
Yvonne