Hi all,
I have 2 PCs in different locations 1 running XP media and the other running XP pro. I have no problems with media but with proI fall out of a web site. For example, When I go to the web and open FS site, I down arrow and I arrow down about 4 or 5 times and all of a sudden I am in my list of searches I did using Google. At least that is where I think I am. Below I have my PC info. Any Ideas? I tried maximizing the page but don't know why this happens using XP pro.

JAWS Version 11.0.1467
Internet Explorer 8.00.6001.18968
System:
Microsoft Windows XP
Professional
Version 2002
Service Pack 3
Manufactured and supported by: Dell Optiplex 755
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU
E8400  @ 3.00GHz
2.99 GHz, 3.25 GB of RAM

Ie version 8.0