To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] i e folders

Hi Ybonne;

I like to create my folders with IE8 closed so, that is how the first set of
steps are written.

With IE8 closed;
1. Go to the desktop & press enter on My Computer.
2. Highlight Local Disk C, and press enter.
3. Highlight Documents & Settings and press enter.
4. In this list there should be a folder named Owner or 1 with your name.
Highlight this folder and press enter.
5. In this folder are several folders.  Press the " F " for Favorites, and
when you have this 1 highlighted, press enter.
6. With the Favorites folder open make sure nothing is selected.  When you
first open the folder nothing should be selected by default when you first
open the folder but, if you don't hear " not selected " when you open the
folder press control + spacebar until you hear " not selected ".
7. Now, press Alt + F for the file menu, the letter " W " for new, & press
the " F " for folder.
8. You will now be in an edit field.  Type what you want to name this new
folder and press enter. You're done!

These steps are for creating a Folder in Favorites with IE8 open;
1. Open IE8.  I know, this step should be obvious!  LOL
2. Press control + I to open Favorites.
3. Press Alt + A to open the Favorites menu & then, press enter on " Add to Favorites ". When you open the Favorites menu, add to favorites is what you
should land on.
4. Tab to " New Folder " and press spacebar / enter.  An edit field will
open, type in what you want this folder's name to be, & tab to " Create ",
and press enter.

I hope this helped without confusing the hell out of you.  LOL  Take care.