Same here.  Wayne Scott
"A merry heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones." ----- Original Message ----- From: "ROSEMARIE CHAVARRIA" <knitqueen2...@verizon.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] need help with a sapi 5 voice problem

Hi,

I supposedly downloaded and installed the espeak voices but now I can't find them. I did a thorough search and couldn't find anything. The voices are sup-psupposed to be on my hard drive but how do I find them?

Thanks.

Rosemarie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scorpio Forever" <scorpio...@gmail.com>