I'm afraid I'm going to sound really ignorant here, but what does BTEC stand for?
Deanne
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Some good news for me to share

It's a mixture of things realy. Programming, website management, networking, even basic business concepts.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challswor...@sky.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 01/11/2010 23:01, Jacob Kruger wrote:
Glad to hear it.

Is it general software, hardware, networking, configuration etc., or
does it include programming/automation etc.?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA