I went there but I didn't see it.
By the way I am using 5.581
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Help Needed,Winaamp agent is showing in my system tray

I wouldn't think that un-installing and re-installing Winamp is necessary.
First of all, the version of Winamp wasn't mentioned, but I don't think this is critical.
While in Winamp, control +P, for preferences
then move thru the tree view until you find the agent, and then tab thru the settings.
there should be a checkbox for displaying the agent in the system tray.
Uncheck it, and okay your way out of the dialogue.
HTH,
Rick Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andre Williams" <andre.williams.1...@gmail.com>