Have you tried using the right arrow to make sure that you are in the link.
I have the same problem with Outlook 2007 and Jaws 10.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Melissa
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 1:44 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Question regarding Windows 7 location for setting
to allow links to open from within Outlook

I have posted a similar question recently, but am going to try a different
angle.  As I said, I am using Windows 7, 64 bit, and Outlook 2010.  Now, I
installed JAWS 12 approximately 2 weeks ago, and that is when this problem
started.  All of a sudden, when viewing emails from within Outlook, I can no
longer click on links contained within the email.  One of the gentleman on
this list helped me find the junk filter settings from within Outlook, and
they are all set to the appropriate place, but still, I cannot open a link.
I have changed no settings whatsoever to create this problem, but it is a
problem, since much of my academic material comes this way.  I would
appreciate any suggestions for solving this problem, as I have tried
everything I and the other gentleman could think of, which included a repair
of JAWS, a complete and thorough exploration of the Outlook settings, and
nothing changes this problem.
When I click on the link from an open email, I get an error message that
says, "This action has been canceled due to restrictions on this computer.
Please see system administrator."
Many thanks,
Melissa