To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] dropbox help

Hi I copied this from another list:
Place the file in public on the dropbox folder, then put your cursor on the
file, hit context key and arrow down to copy public link and press enter.
This will copy the file's URL to the clipboard. After that, you can simply
paste it into an email as desired.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daleen Spalletta" <spalle...@absamail.co.za>