Chris, it would not install; any other ideas?  Thanks. Marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] uninstall problem

: Try Revo Uninstaller from www.revouninstaller.com.
:
: Chris H
: You can contact me in the following ways:
: E-mail and Facebook: challswor...@sky.com
: MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
: Skype: chrishallsworth7266
: Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net
:
: On 09/11/2010 17:23, Marilyn Walker wrote:
: > Hi, all:  I cannot get Driver Cure and File Cure to uninstall from the
: > control panel   (xp, jaws 12).  It bounces me off to registration of
these
: > programs and there is no way to uninstall.  I don't even know how I
ended up
: > with these two pesky things but that's another story.  Thanks for any
: > advice.  Marilyn
: >
: >
: > For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
: > http://www.jaws-users.com/help/
: >
: