To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Best player for listening to books

Hi; I, too, am struggling with which player to buy. I saw the stream once for a short time but I wasn't impressed with the sound; also I didn't like that the volume level, to me, was low. Do you know anymore about the book sense that might help me make up my mind. Thanks,

Dan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Deanne Miller" <jawsstude...@gmail.com>