If using windows 7 it can be done I don't know how well it works but

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 2:18 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Seeking program for speech to text

Hello, I remember dragon dictate being a program for taking the spoken word,
and having the computer print what is said.  Is that a good program for that
still, or are there others?
A man at our church is looking for something he could feed the announcements
and such from microphone into a program which would automatically print into
the computer what is said.
Am I making sense?

Thanks,

Matt