It helped! Thanks
Daleen
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] gmail and nvda

Hi.
Use the basic HTML view not the standard view. Alternatively you can use your favourite e-mail client to access your Gmail account.
Hope this helps.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challswor...@sky.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net