Hi, Nimer,

I tried to do a couple of things. For one thing, I tried to go to my grocery store site and I was taken to search results instead of the site I wanted to go to. A friend of mine just sent me a youtube video and the same thing happened. I wasn't able to play the video. Those are the problems I'm having.

Rosemarie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nimer Jaber" <nimerjab...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] still having problems with web IE

Hello,

I wasn't following this thread, but can you please explain to me what
kinds of problems are you having with Webbie?

Thanks
Nimer J

On 11/25/2010 11:36 AM, ROSEMARIE CHAVARRIA wrote:
Hi, everyone,

I've done everything from clearing my history to deleting cookies and temporary internet files and this still hasn't solved the problem with Web IE. What do I do now? Is there a site where I can go to write to the developers of web IE? As far as I know, I don't have any viruses or any kind of malware.

Thank you for any help or suggestions you could give.

Rosemarie