MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 30/11/2010 16:00, VIJAY KUMAR P.V.S. wrote:
Ya unfortunately the mike volume is very low, rather the speaker is far
from the mike.

With warm regards

VIJAY

----- Original Message ----- From: "Arianna" <acale...@frontiernet.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Cobra Screen Reader Podcast

This is a very difficult podcast to understand. First, the person who
is doing it has an accent and secondly, the sound quality of the voice
is very poor.

This is an example of what not to do when recording a podcast.

Arianna
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopher...@googlemail.com>