Hi Rick.
Thanks for this. Well I don't like my recording voice either. But I do it because I choose to and I know it will benefit others. I actually laugh with embarassment hearing my own recording. But it pays to hear it than just do it and send it without hearing it first.
Thanks once again Rick.
Take care.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challswor...@sky.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net